Southern Indiana wheelin - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Southern Indiana wheelin

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 04-03-2009, 03:48 PM   #1
YJteen
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Southern Indiana wheelin

good places to wheel some pretty much stock rigs in the seymour/columbas indiana area? any decent places within an hour or so?? a buddy and i were hopin to have the first run of the season in a couple weeks.
Any info would b awseome

You should be fine with the axle setup, just as long as you don't beat on it as hard as you would looking at a Playboy magazine, the d30 and d35 should hold up.
YJteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2009, 04:19 PM   #2
Cowboy1629
1998 TJ Wrangler 

You can come and wheel with us tomorrow at the Badlands. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f187/official-run-sat-april-4th-easter-egg-run-badlands-716455/

It is a couple of hours from you but if you haven't been there before the Badlands is a pretty neat place offering about any type of terrine you want. We have several stock Jeeps that wheel with us.
()_)-()_)--o-)_)

[I][B]...[URL="http://www.indyorv.com"]IndyORV[/URL]...[/B][/I]
Cowboy1629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2009, 06:59 PM   #3
YJteen
1995 YJ Wrangler 

That would be awesome as ive only heard good things about the badlands but unfortunately im busy tm

thx for the invite tho
You should be fine with the axle setup, just as long as you don't beat on it as hard as you would looking at a Playboy magazine, the d30 and d35 should hold up.
Unread 04-05-2009, 11:07 AM   #4
YJteen
1995 YJ Wrangler 

anyone? bump

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.