Sometimes I go out to my garage just to look at my Jeep. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Sometimes I go out to my garage just to look at my Jeep.

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Ruffstuff's Monster Shock Brackets!Even Better Heim Pricing! From Ruffstuff

Unread 03-05-2012, 06:59 PM   #16
AKGeo
Web Wheeler
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Love all this technical discussion about jeep and offroad equipment.

AKGeo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2012, 12:12 PM   #17
EddieXJ
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I would KILL to have a garage in general let alone as nice as some of these ones posted. I sometimes look out the window at my Jeep while its parked on the street. No reason...just to look at it ha.
EddieXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2012, 10:59 PM   #18
castorriver
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
I even look at a picture of it in the garage when I am not home.

Wow that garage is as organized as mine.
Registered Nurse Jeep Club Member #1 (I think...)

Verse 36: And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.
castorriver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2012, 11:01 PM   #19
castorriver
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieXJ View Post
I would KILL to have a garage in general let alone as nice as some of these ones posted. I sometimes look out the window at my Jeep while its parked on the street. No reason...just to look at it ha.
I'm afraid to park my jeep in the drive or on the street cause I'm afraid it'll get stolen.

Verse 36: And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.
Unread 03-09-2012, 12:40 AM   #20
RARECJ8

often i'll go out to the garage, stand there and just wide eyed stare at the rig plotting new upgrades or ideas. Like a trance. Its a sickness we all enjoy. I added a fridge, stereo w/ speakers that incorporate a computer to listen to pandora.com and a white board to jot down project to do lists. Lots of creative beer drinking sessions, so to keep the yard nice and the missus happy, added a piss funnel to the back of shop. For winter am thinking of running the hose thru the wall inside. uses some old funnels and a quickie fab'd up wall mount. Since pic taken have added a splash guard behinf the funnel from an old road sign.

aaaaaahhhh-- relief that refreshes without filling, LOL.

Life member BRC
Cal4Wheel
www.hillsangels4x4.com
RARECJ8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-09-2012, 05:47 AM   #21
TJDaveX
Motorized Toy Collector

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKGeo View Post
Love all this technical discussion about jeep and offroad equipment.
Really? The title to the thread is:

"Sometimes I go out to my garage just to look at my Jeep."

Yet, you clicked on it anyway.

Somebody needs a nap.
TJDaveX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-09-2012, 04:51 PM   #22
castorriver
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RARECJ8 View Post
often i'll go out to the garage, stand there and just wide eyed stare at the rig plotting new upgrades or ideas. Like a trance. Its a sickness we all enjoy. I added a fridge, stereo w/ speakers that incorporate a computer to listen to pandora.com and a white board to jot down project to do lists. Lots of creative beer drinking sessions, so to keep the yard nice and the missus happy, added a piss funnel to the back of shop. For winter am thinking of running the hose thru the wall inside. uses some old funnels and a quickie fab'd up wall mount. Since pic taken have added a splash guard behinf the funnel from an old road sign.

I live in st louis and my urologist has an authentic urinal from Busch Stadium installed in his office bathroom. The urinal is from the home dugout which means I pi**ed where Pujols pi**ed.

Unread 03-09-2012, 07:51 PM   #23
Ross
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

I got allot of trees to pee on but I am getting a white board and some dry erase marker tomorrow, that is a great idea.

2001 TJ, 33 trxus MTs , W, locked, belly up, some armor.

"If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time." Zig Ziglar
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-09-2012, 08:01 PM   #24
prjohnson
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Go look at the jeep and motorcycles about every night. Sit in there and drink a blue moon!
prjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-09-2012, 08:46 PM   #25
VietVet67
2004 LJ Wrangler 

POOR me i have to come here to the JF and look at other peoples Jeeps??
VietVet67 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-09-2012, 11:38 PM   #26
flipperfan99
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Nice touch with the urinal cake!
Unread 03-10-2012, 12:52 AM   #27
AKGeo
Web Wheeler
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDaveX View Post
Really? The title to the thread is:

"Sometimes I go out to my garage just to look at my Jeep."

Yet, you clicked on it anyway.

Somebody needs a nap.
The name of the section it's posted in is General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment.

I clicked on it to see maybe he got something for his garage or his jeep having to do with his garage. Lo and behold...not even close.
AKGeo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2012, 11:02 AM   #28
Peterpsc
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Now I've seen everything...creative Mr. RARECJ8 .
Peterpsc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2012, 12:16 PM   #29
wardo
2011 JK Wrangler 

thats hilarious

Any excuse I can use to go look at the jeep I usually take haha
2011 Flame Red 2dr Wrangler Rubicon, Poison Spyder Evap Skid, Extended Breatherlines, 4' Firefly Antenna, Uniden Pro520xl, Rock Krawler 2.5 Stock Mod Lift, Bilstein 5100's, Rugged Ridge XHD Front Bumper, Warn M8000, Rugged Ridge XHD Snorkel
wardo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2012, 01:02 PM   #30
MattBillyTayloe
Web Wheeler
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I know what you mean, it keeps me sane. Haha
MattBillyTayloe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
cj7

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.