Seats - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Seats

Engo LED Flush Mount Lights *PAIR* Flood or Spot 1,600 LumYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 03-10-2006, 08:20 AM   #1
SimonTuffGuy
[I'm That Good]

Seats

I'm looking to upgrade my seats in my YJ. I have the Sahara green/tan seats and I'm looking for something that will add some side support.

There is a local place near me that has racing seats (like a Sparco/Rearco/Corbeau) knock-offs for pretty cheap. I know that there are suspension seats out there like the MasterCraft seats, but I'm not looking at dumping a grand into seats.

I've had some racing seat knock-offs in my Festiva and they were very supportive and comfortable; but that's not a Jeep.

Will a 'racing seat' work in a Jeep intended for off-road use? Or... what would you suggest? The seats I'm looking at are $200 for the pair; you'll say that they are cheap, but as I said, I've had 2 sets and they both lasted very long and seemed to be good quality (much more comfortable than a real set of Sparco's that I've sat in before).

If you have other suggestions, I'm looking for a full length seat, at least as tall as the OEM ones with side support somewhere under $400-500 for a set.

Thanks!
-Simon

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.