Rugged Ridge Floor Liners '13 vs '14 difference? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Rugged Ridge Floor Liners '13 vs '14 difference?

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-10-2013, 07:09 PM   #1
Bayrat
2014 JK Wrangler 

Rugged Ridge Floor Liners '13 vs '14 difference?

I'm removing the carpet in my 2014 Wrangler and have been looking for a set of front floor liners. All I can find is through 2013 and am wondering if anyone knows if there is actually a difference. The ONLY thing I can see by looking at the 2014 mats (which won't be available until next year) is that the pins for the carpet retainer are different i.e. the 2014 has two rather than one. Not an issue for me as I am removing my carpet. I may line the floors in the future but still want something to catch the snow and salt mess every winter.

Bayrat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.