Rough Country delivery... ugh... - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Rough Country delivery... ugh...

Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 08-27-2013, 08:21 PM   #31
The_Dealer
2003 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fratis View Post
If one of your leaf packs gets saggy and you dont want to deal with complaining and not terribly concerned with "lift" then pull two apart and mix them up.
I got tired of the axle wrap on my soa yj, so I tool 2 superlift packs, and 2 main leaves from 2.5" pro comp with the eyes cut off(which took forever with a band saw), and some stock yj leaves. Made a 7 leaf pack run sua in the rear which sat perfect level with the soa front, flexed like a *****, and never sagged. I must have tried about 10 different combos before I came up with what worked

Unread 09-06-2013, 08:46 AM   #32
MotoPhotog
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Ok guys. Lift is on, and complete. I left a review here on JF regarding my issues. There was more! Oh yes! there was more!

Upon waiting a second day to see if the 4th spring would show up (which it didnt) I called back and talked to Daryl. Daryl stated he'd ship out the 4th spring. No apology on the mix up on poor shipping labels. Thats fine. Maybe he hadnt had coffee yet as it was early. Problem was attention to detail. Add it to the list of concerns. If he would have looked, he would have seen I had the original other....... 9 boxes of goodies shipped to my parents house (same town)... instead he reshipped to my credit card address which happens to be a PO box. UPS who they use for shipping, does not ship to PO's. Awesome. So now my 3 day delivery was pushed way out due to being in "UPS never never land of "lost boxes", but now its labor day weekend. No delivery on thurs (as expected), fri, sat, sun, mon. But hey, it arrived Tuesday!!! So 3 day shipping took 7 or 8 days?

Do as you wish. Just sharing my lovely experience. Its really too bad, because the quality of the product and install looked/went well. Instructions were good too.
MotoPhotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2013, 10:04 AM   #33
olliehopnoodle
1982 FSJ Cherokee 

I spent some extra money and went custom Alcan. I weighed my jeep and also front/rear weight. I told them how much lift I wanted and they military wrapped the ends that had room for it. Great ride, great flex. Pricey. They shipped wrapped in plastic.

I guess they have changed owners since then so I don't know if the quality remained.
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/agr box/Borgeson ujoint steering shaft/401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/np208/d44(aussie)/amc20(ARB)/BFG 35X12.5/Corbeau Moab Seats/RCI 6point Harness,Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 slider bars/custom bumpers and roll bar/Alpine head unit/amps/speakers 2002 Liberty Limited Early edition - Basically stock
olliehopnoodle is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.