Roof top tent New in box - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Roof top tent New in box

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-06-2006, 05:34 PM   #1
Manny50

Roof top tent New in box

Long story, a friend ditched me on a group buy of two roof top tents. So I have one that I must get rid of before I move. It is from car-top-tent . com . Check the website for pics.

It basically attaches to two yakima bars or other racks. It holds two adults plus two kids comfortably. I would rather not ship because it has to ship freight. I am located in Loveland, Colorado.

The tents retail for over $900 new and over $1000 when shipping is factored in. I am asking $700 obo for the tent to get rid of it.

I can open mine to show you what it looks like if you are interested. Email me only at book27@mac.com if interested

Sorry if I posted in the wrong section, but this one looked like the most accurate. I need this thing gone! So please someone buy it.

Manny50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.