rocker skid protection - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > rocker skid protection

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 06-12-2007, 09:31 PM   #1
goldrush
do it on a dogsled

2004 LJ Wrangler 

rocker skid protection

Does anyone have or have a picture of Spider rockers, what do you think? I'm in the process of getting rockers, and I need the side step to help get in lifted jeep (due to spinal cord injury) that makes getting in easier, I've looked at the attached link sort of like the spiders, any other suggestions?

http://www.4x4rockshop.com/scripts/p...idCategory=645

#200 v.2 black jeep club
goldrush is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2007, 08:12 AM   #2
chutta
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I've got the psc ones with the angled up tube and they can't really be used as a step, at least without real care. Someone posted their homemades on here with a wide step, but lacked the plate to keep your feet/ankles from wedging down in and breaking. The psc ones are pricey, but good protection, hi clearance and keeps the Jeep somewhat practical with your injury. I think of that too. 8"+ up from stock, a psc cage post in the way makes it awkward getting in now, let alone with a bad knee or something
05x 4.0 6sp 30/35, aussie front, 3.73's, r/c 4"x lift, adv adptr sye, shifter bracket, tw cv ds, 33 t/c skid, 33x12.5 dunlop mud rovers on steelies, psc sport cage/rockers, warn fr bump/steer and 30 diff skid, sirius,cb, hand throttle 1"bl/mml 265/16's pepboys at's on orig moabs for street. Lowrance H20c for gps
chutta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2007, 08:41 AM   #3
Wayne M
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Check out Shrockworks rocker guards...

shrockworks.com
2002 Jeep Wrangler X ...... well it was an X when I bought it, but it has grown up just a bit!.........2005 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab "King Ranch"..........1998 Honda Fourtrax 300............2004 Honda Foreman 450 ES
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2007, 09:22 AM   #4
ColoradoTJ
2012 JK Wrangler 

If you're not into hardcore rocks Jeeperman is a great skid.

Colorado Jeep Club Member #60

My Jeep

"If we weren't all crazy we would go insane" J.B.
ColoradoTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2007, 10:11 AM   #5
goldrush
do it on a dogsled

2004 LJ Wrangler 

thanks for info, now I do my homework and decide, also found this site with many that you mentioned, again thanks,,,, (f@#&ing back)

www.4x4rockshop.com
#200 v.2 black jeep club
goldrush is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.