Before I weld my perches into place I would like to verify if my angle will work or not. I did a SOA conversion along with adding Add-a-Leafs all the way around. I also added a transfer case drop kit. I cut my drive shaft in two and sleaved it to get a good measurement on my drive shaft. I had to roll my rearend up so much that is currently sets at a 10:00 position. There is such a difference in elevations between the transfer case and the rearend and I only added 4" to my driveshaft. The drive shaft doesn't bind the way it is but I just want to make sure that it doesn't vibrate or break something.