Rear Corner Guards - Options - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Rear Corner Guards - Options

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Unread 09-20-2009, 06:53 PM   #1
weinbern
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Rear Corner Guards - Options

Looking for Full Rear Corner Guards for my 05 LJ Rubicon. Would prefer to make them myself. I can not custom fabricate my own, because lack of equipment.

I prefer the PSC corners but they are obviously out of business. Gen-Right and MetalClock make some pretty good looking products. Could you guys suggest possible other manufactures or another option?

Unread 09-21-2009, 08:38 AM   #2
TSEJEEPERS
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Sniperfab
LJ Standard Full Corner Guards [SFW-30029] - $429.95 : Sniper Fabworks 888-999-8149
Unread 09-21-2009, 09:08 AM   #3
weinbern
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Also found BTF had some good looking LJ comp corners. The SFW ones look pretty cool too. Looks like all of them are just big peices of bent steel with holes cut in them. Any positive or negative comments on....
Gen-Right?
Sniper Fabworks?
MetalCloak?
Blue Torch Fabworks?
Unread 09-21-2009, 09:55 AM   #4
Unlimited04
This post/info=my opinion

2004 LJ Wrangler 

Rokmen Gear Up....Rok On
Savvy Off-Road
Unlimited04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-22-2009, 08:08 AM   #5
TSEJEEPERS
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I am running Sniperfabs rear corners and tube fenders. They have the 3" tube flare. I had them weld them up. It took a couple months to get them which I understanded because of the fact I had them weld them.
Great prodect and they fit well.
Unread 09-22-2009, 08:35 AM   #6
weinbern
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Thanks. I think i am gonna go with the rokem with the welded rails. Now starts the savings plan!
Unread 04-21-2013, 10:36 AM   #7
Pru-J
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSEJEEPERS
I am running Sniperfabs rear corners and tube fenders. They have the 3" tube flare. I had them weld them up. It took a couple months to get them which I understanded because of the fact I had them weld them.
Great prodect and they fit well.
Not trying to beat a dead horse, but im curious.. What did you do about the gas cap relocation?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.