Ramsey Winch - JeepForum.com
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Ramsey Winch

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-19-2013, 04:35 PM   #1
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Dalton, Ga
Posts: 61
Ramsey Winch

Can any one tell me a part number for a Ramsey Winch REP8000.

What I need it the ring that shifts the winch into free wheel spool. It is the plastic ring and the handle broke off. and broke flush to the winch housing. Making it had to shift from free spooling to in gear.
I looked on their web site and think it is called a cam ring?? But I am not for sure.
I have looked up that part number for the cam ring and can not find it no where on the net. I can find a different part number for a REP9000 winch. Are they the same part?

Thank you Bruce

BruceR1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.