Poison Spyder bumpers...done! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Poison Spyder bumpers...done!

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 11-14-2013, 10:49 AM   #1
14Sport
2014 JK Wrangler 

Poison Spyder bumpers...done!

As luck would have it, I got my PSC bumpers back from powdercoating Friday night so had the weekend to mount them along with a winch and some lighting. I must say the quality of the PSC bumpers is outstanding. The welds are beautiful. The fit was perfect. I would say the only thing these bumpers are lacking is good instructions. The instructions are in black and white and therefore the pictures look more like a rorschach test. Many steps say secure with included hardware which makes you hope you aren't picking the wrong hardware from the pile and would later have to go back for it. I guess they assume if you can't figure it out you really shouldn't be doing this. When I picked the bumpers up from the powdercoater, he asked me if I would bring my Jeep back after installation so he could take pics for his website. He had never seen such high quality bumpers. He's been in business over 10 years so that tells you something.

bumpers-027-small-.jpg

bumpers-029-small-.jpg

14Sport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2013, 03:13 PM   #2
jokerchief462
Wild Wheeler

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Looks sharp and clean nice choice!!!

AF Jeep Club Tail #184
jokerchief462 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2013, 10:52 AM   #3
DTS
Vendor
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

Looks great Chaz, thanks for sending us a link to your thread. I'll take another look at those instructions and see if we can make some improvements.
DTS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.