Phat jeeps off road - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Phat jeeps off road

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-26-2004, 05:18 PM   #1
mklecker

some one delete me

how do I fully delete this post??

Last edited by mklecker; 05-06-2004 at 06:01 PM.. Reason: trying to delete
mklecker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2004, 05:23 PM   #2
skylinerider

Not really right for the projects section.

SKYLINERIDER.NET

If you can't taste the sarcasm try licking the screen.
skylinerider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-30-2004, 02:31 AM   #3
qadhafi

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylinerider
Not really right for the projects section.
Word. Can this be deleted? Didn't you read the post by Keith entitled "Rules! MUST READ BEFORE POSTING!"?
[FONT=palatino linotype][COLOR=darkred]But hey, WTF do I know? I kick Hippies for fun.[/COLOR][CENTER]'94 Green Sahara 4.0 I6->6" lift;33's on AR767's;Big Daddy Offroad Bumpers; TJ Flares, Warn X9000i, 6 KC's, some other stuff....[/CENTER]
[CENTER][COLOR=darkred][FONT=palatino linotype][URL=http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59124]FOLLOW ME TO CERTAIN DEATH JEEP CLUB FOUNDER[/URL][/FONT][/COLOR] [/CENTER][CENTER][COLOR=darkslateblue]H2RT Lives[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[CENTER][URL=http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288603959]Anderson Creek Farewell [/URL][/CENTER][/FONT]
qadhafi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2004, 07:49 PM   #4
tobias94yj
Hillbilly Member

1994 YJ Wrangler 

really this is not the FREE ADVERTISEMENT SECTION FOR YOUR FRIENDS OFFROAD SHOP

dude you even said he will build you the PHatest rig.
Unread 05-06-2004, 02:58 PM   #5
mklecker

my bad

my bad, how do I delete it then??
Unread 05-06-2004, 04:19 PM   #6
tube yj
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mklecker
my bad, how do I delete it then??
man i wish my jeep was "phat" I better give this guy a call, i have a roll cage but it is not "phat", i better have it redone
tube yj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2004, 05:16 PM   #7
mklecker

dont gotta be an ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by tube yj
man i wish my jeep was "phat" I better give this guy a call, i have a roll cage but it is not "phat", i better have it redone
Look, if cookie cutter rool cages is what you are all about (and it looks like you are from your pics) then thats cool, but dont nag on some one with a little talent.

ps trying to delete this thread now, so if thats why you are being an ***, it'll be gone soon
Unread 05-06-2004, 05:21 PM   #8
tube yj
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Look, if cookie cutter rool cages is what you are all about (and it looks like you are from your pics) then thats cool, but dont nag on some one with a little talent.

ps trying to delete this thread now, so if thats why you are being an ***, it'll be gone soon
what exactly makes my cage "cookie cutter" I have not seen another cage like mine anywhere. I know it is not as "phat" as the cages your friend makes but it deffinently is not cookie cutter.

Last edited by tube yj; 05-06-2004 at 05:23 PM..
Unread 05-06-2004, 05:37 PM   #9
mklecker

Look around cookies everywhere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tube yj
what exactly makes my cage "cookie cutter" I have not seen another cage like mine anywhere. I know it is not as "phat" as the cages your friend makes but it deffinently is not cookie cutter.

Look, first off Tex, your rig is tight, I admit, but your cage is not original, simple bends, lots of welds, not that cool, functional yea, but if you have seen Dave's work then you know your looks pretty bad next to any of his, and you over paid as well, an can be sure of this. now as for Dave being a buddy of mine, no he is not, he is just a guy who builds my PHAT cages, and I thought I'd share that with people in Colorado, cuz some people would like to have a cage that actually looks good, and functions awesome.
now that I look at your rig, did you do any of the work yourself? or are you some rich kids son that paid for all of it??
Unread 05-06-2004, 05:46 PM   #10
CanukYJ

First off this is a good forum BUT still abides by un-said forum rules. The one’s you’ve broken so far: before even hitting 10 posts (or 5 for the time you started this) you flagrantly started advertising for another company you ‘arent affiliated with’, then you started knocking someone’s rig who has put lot’s of time into and clearly knows what he is doing not to mention he has been here a lot longer than you, and last but not least you used the word phat, AND used it while talking about jeeps, goto JU and pawn your ‘phat’ cages. If you wanna talk tech or USEFUL stuff post here.

1992 Red YJ. Lifted, locked, and loaded with beer (Disclaimer: This doesn't mean said driver endorses drinking and driving, please enjoy alcohol responsibly and do not operate any vehicle of any kind, thank you....)

Thanks to the price of gas here ($4.25 a gal) I just bought a mountain bike, 0" of lift, 0" of travel, MT's, locked rear axle, oh yeah, it's the sh#$.
CanukYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2004, 05:47 PM   #11
tube yj
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Look, first off Tex, your rig is tight, I admit, but your cage is not original, simple bends, lots of welds, not that cool, functional yea, but if you have seen Dave's work then you know your looks pretty bad next to any of his, and you over paid as well, an can be sure of this. now as for Dave being a buddy of mine, no he is not, he is just a guy who builds my PHAT cages, and I thought I'd share that with people in Colorado, cuz some people would like to have a cage that actually looks good, and functions awesome.
now that I look at your rig, did you do any of the work yourself? or are you some rich kids son that paid for all of it??
First off your right my cage is comprised of simple bends, and how is that a bad thing? Is it not any good, because it is not a huge complicated jungle gym? I would take my cage in a roll over before any cage on the phat cage website. Just because they look "cool" does not mean that they are strong. specifically this cage:

yeah sure it has alot of crazy bends in it but i could see the b- pillar area failing on it quite easily. Mainly because there is no b pillar at all.

Second, how do you know how much i paid for my cage? I know for a fact that you could not get any custom cage built anywhere for what i paid for mine.

Third, my jeep was built entirely by myself and friends. If you look at other threads i have posted in on the board you will see what i mean. Unlike yourself i have contributed to this board and helped answer alot of peoples questions, i did not just show up here and try to pimp some guys shop.

Tim
Unread 05-13-2004, 09:58 PM   #12
cptyarderho

to delete a post, click on edit in the right corner, then choose delete...
Good advice, newbies get more slack here but be respectful of others...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.