Need a little help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Need a little help

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 11-17-2011, 05:33 PM   #1
bublhead79

Need a little help

Dont know where exactly to post this so sorry in advance. I an having trouble getting my wife's wiper arms off. I have removed the 15 mm nut but it is still firmly attached. Any ideas/suggestions?

bublhead79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2011, 07:06 PM   #2
chachi44089
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Your post is funny if you read it and think of your wife with wiper arms..and some nut...
But seriously, I had to use a small gear puller to get the wiper arm off of my mother-in laws dodge mini van. Popped it right off..
chachi44089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2011, 07:57 PM   #3
Rudinater
2009 JK Wrangler 

OK why are you trying to take the arms off. You do know you can just buy replaceable blades . . . . . . Right.

Or are there other problems.

Red 09 Unlimited Rubicon - Teraflex 4inch long arm lift, Elka shocks, 5:38 gears, 37inch GY MTR's, Expedition Core front bumper with Warn PowerPlant HD, RS-E rear bumper and carrier, RS-E step rock sliders.
Rudinater is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.