Need help with Value 62 Willys - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Need help with Value 62 Willys

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-12-2009, 10:30 PM   #1
JohnEgp
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Need help with Value 62 Willys

I have a 62 willys CJ5. I have the tittle for it and most of the parts. Forgetting the parts (which are rusted and virtually 0 value), the body is good, frame is good, so are the axles. I also have the trans,t-case and WARN overdrive, which are all in excelent condition. Can anyone give me a fair market value on these parts?

Unread 12-09-2010, 06:58 PM   #2
Eaallred
1962 CJ5 

Not sure on the value, but wanna sell the Warn overdrive? I've got a 62 that could really use one.
Eaallred is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.