Need help picking out accesories and add ons - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Need help picking out accesories and add ons

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 08-13-2013, 02:31 PM   #1
Taderz
2008 JK Wrangler 

Need help picking out accesories and add ons

Okay so I have a 2008 Jeep Wrangler X and it's all stock nothing new and the only things in it's history is changing the bulbs and oil and brakes but that's all. I was wanting to buy a windshield light bar, new front bumper with fog lights (and a winch if possible) and possibly back bumper to match, new wheels and tires, and then i would like a basket that i can place in the receiver hitch so i can put a cooler or fishing rods on it. I do have a budget I'm 18 years old and I get paid minimum wage so nothing way outrageous and i dont want anything cheap but I am willing to a pay pretty penny for the light bar and front bumper. My limit is up to 600 but go ahead and post links of what you think might be good or is good and it's okay if it is above my price limit because if it's worth it I will spend the money so just post whatever and I'll make my decision. Thank you very much!!!!!!

Taderz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 02:38 PM   #2
strvger01
1966 CJ5 

first thing is knowing what you plan to do with your jeep. if you intend to off-road it, then i'd go for the bumpers and recovery tools. winch or come along, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, recovery strap, etc.
for a mall crawler, then go for the bright lights and bling.
Unread 09-30-2013, 07:49 PM   #3
Taderz
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strvger01 View Post
first thing is knowing what you plan to do with your jeep. if you intend to off-road it, then i'd go for the bumpers and recovery tools. winch or come along, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, recovery strap, etc.
for a mall crawler, then go for the bright lights and bling.
I intend to go mudding more than rock crawling mainly because I think it's dangerous. I live by the beach so theres a lot of dunes so I would need something thats good for mudding and riding in the dunes and I've decided I want a 3 inch lift and 33's with a new front bumper by Rock Hard 4x4 and then just a Q9000 self recovery winch
Taderz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
access for wires , bumper , light bar , tires , winch bumper

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.