In need of advice... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > In need of advice...

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 06-12-2009, 12:44 PM   #1
sax_man424

In need of advice...

Hello all!! I am in a bit a jam. I am looking to replace my current vehicle (a 2007 Dodge Charger SXT AWD). The reason is that my current vehicle does not accommodate two full size car seats; one forward site (for my 20 month old daughter) and one rear facing (for my 8 month old son). I was wondering if anyone has tried this configuration in the jeep lineup and how it works out. Thank you in advance.

sax_man424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2009, 06:47 PM   #2
57plymouth
1992 YJ Wrangler 

One car seat pretty much fills my Wrangler's back seat. It's tough enough to get back there to buckle the belts. I can't imagine putting a rear facing in the back. No way to put the baby in.
Unread 06-12-2009, 08:44 PM   #3
mylt1

grand cherokee or something along the same line are about your only options. i had the same setup in mine and it works fine(2000 WJ).
mylt1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.