lower control arms - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > lower control arms

JKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-17-2011, 05:22 AM   #1
MuddSlutt
2001 WJ 

lower control arms

I just Lifted my ZJ 3.5" with stock control arms and my alighnment shop told me i need different lower control arms to get my caster set properly. seeing as im broke, can i get away with JUST getting front lowers? and does anyone see a problem with me getting fixed arms over adjustable?

Unread 11-19-2011, 10:18 PM   #2
ahuf
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Fixed - As long as you get the proper length

Adjustable - As the name implies they are adjustable. If you wanted to go higher or lower for whatever reason you are good to go.

Not to promote anyone or anything but
http://www.ironman4x4fab.com/
has a deal for front lower and upper adjustable control arms for $369.50

Iím not positive but I believe 3.5inch lift is right at the limit for the upper control arms on a ZJ. So I think you could get away with front lowers.

Good luck
ahuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2011, 12:26 AM   #3
MuddSlutt
2001 WJ 

thank you for the input... i picked up a pair of rough country fixed lowers for $40 im gonna try them out and see if i like them

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.