lift Help plz - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > lift Help plz

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 11-17-2011, 01:05 PM   #1
MISSYSJEEP
2004 TJ Wrangler 

lift Help plz

Ok im a new Jeeper but I need to lift my jeep and need some help to get the right one and not under do it and have probs to deal with so I have come to the peeps that should know.......... HELP I need a good road jeep that I can take off road, nothing over the top but if I go to that over the top place I want to get home, Long arm or short arm what is the ups and downs ? What should I get ? I will have 35's and a 4in or a 6in lift just need some help

MISSYSJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2011, 01:07 PM   #2
99WJCHRIS
1999 WJ 

Ok missy i hate to be the one to say this but...what kind of jeep?
Unread 11-17-2011, 05:26 PM   #3
MISSYSJEEP
2004 TJ Wrangler 

04 TJ 6cl X
MISSYSJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.