Jeep Seat Bolt Patterns on Corbeau Seats - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Jeep Seat Bolt Patterns on Corbeau Seats

XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoRCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 04-15-2013, 03:50 PM   #1
cmyer

Jeep Seat Bolt Patterns on Corbeau Seats

I am trying to answer a question and at the same time add value to the forum.

Several of the Corbeau Seats feature direct-fit bolt patterns for various Jeep seat brackets. This includes their Moab, RS, JP, and XRS models. However, all Corbeau advertises is that these fit "most CJ's and all YJ's". I was hoping for something a bit more specific.

Excluding those for the Corbeau Custom Brackets, the bolt holes on the bottom of the Corbeau XRS are as follows:

(Front to Rear x Side to Side)
1 - 15" x 14.5"
2 - 12.5" x 15"
3 - 13.5" x 15"

Anyone willing to add some value by measuring and posting their dimensions and which year/model Jeep you have? To be clear, this is the bolts that attach the seat bottom to the bracket.

Thanks,

cmyer

cmyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2013, 01:32 PM   #2
bgredjeep
1987 YJ Wrangler 

The dimensions you listed should cover the different risers that were available. Basically if you have a fixed driver's riser, or a driver's tilt riser. Those are the only differences I'm aware of in the YJ. The tilt risers are a bit shorter front to back that the ones w/ the fixed riser.
bgredjeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.