Jeep cruise: the Alps - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Jeep cruise: the Alps

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-03-2013, 06:22 PM   #1
baylorhenry

Jeep cruise: the Alps

https://youtu.be/FpEn_tsZg10

Operation: Viking Jeep is a project where two adventurous and inquisitive young chaps, Henry Chan and David Cannaday, take a wildly capable Jeep Wrangler TJ to Iceland. This check-ride segment is when they took the Jeep down from Munich, Germany through Garmisch-Partenkirchen, onwards through the Austrian Alps and back through Füssen home.

The Jeep suffered a broken timing belt after returning home... 10 days prior to the trip. However, this is the past. The belt, tensioner, pulleys and water pump have all been replaced, and the trip is a GO.

Next stop: Iceland.

baylorhenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2013, 12:51 PM   #2
Dngrs1
1979 CJ7 

"Wildly capable"? They never left the pavement.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.