Jeep Covers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Jeep Covers

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 04-06-2011, 07:22 PM   #1
StaceyChambers
2011 JK Wrangler 

Jeep Covers

I am looking at a purchasing a jeep cover. The kind that covers the cab and door area and straps on. I am thinking that I can take my top and doors off and use the cover to protect my electronics and stuff from dew and rain. I dont know anyone with one of these covers so i was wondering if anyone out there had experience with these. Can you give me some input??? Are they worth it, prefered kind, etc.

Unread 04-06-2011, 08:04 PM   #2
cj777
1977 CJ7 

I've got a Rain Gear cover and am really happy with it. It does a great job of keeping water out. I take my top off at the beginning of april and keep it off until September, only using one of these covers when it rains. I have no complaints. http://www.jeepcovers.com/

'74 CJ5
'81 CJ7
'03 TJ
cj777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
covers

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.