High Pinion Dana 44 Questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > High Pinion Dana 44 Questions

Official Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Headlight Pair

Unread 09-13-2012, 10:00 PM   #1
DontTouchIt
1994 YJ Wrangler 

High Pinion Dana 44 Questions

I know that this has been beaten half to death by thousands of people but I was wondering about Front 44 strength. I picked up a high pinion dana 44 that has the thicker tubes and is 65" wide. I was thinking about running 4.88s RCV shafts, and an E-locker in it. I know every one will say its a matter of time but how do the RCV shafts hold up? It will be ran with 37s and I have a 4.0 and a 5 speed. I am mainly looking for ground clearance on logs and deep ruts, thats most of the wheelin' around here. Thanks for the input on shafts.

Last edited by DontTouchIt; 09-13-2012 at 10:17 PM..
DontTouchIt is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.