Herculiner or U-Pol Raptor? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Herculiner or U-Pol Raptor?

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGOffset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 01-29-2008, 03:08 PM   #1
cdrymalla
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Herculiner or U-Pol Raptor?

I am planning on coating my TJ's tub interior and I am not sure if I should go with the Herculiner or the U-Pol Raptor Kit. From my reading it seems like most are doing Herculiner, but a few are doing the U-Pol Raptor kit. Out of those, it seems like some people aren;t happy with the Herculiner and I have not found anyone dissatisfied with the U-Pol Raptor kit (could be becuase less people use it???).

I plan on ordering soon and I am hesitant to go with herc due to some bad opnions and hesitant on the U-Pol due to the fact that herc seems to be used alot more.

Please give me your opinions one way or the other....

cdrymalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2008, 07:15 PM   #2
turpehar
Web Weiner

1977 CJ5 

I've used both. Believe me you will be more satisfied with the U-Pol. I think fewer people use U-Pol because they either don't know about it or are afraid to spray it on. Granted, I've been spraying automotive paint for over twenty years, but if you can water flowers, you can spray this stuff. Here is my write up.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/spray-bedliner-you-do-460435/
turpehar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2008, 10:15 PM   #3
StreetbikeDepot
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turpehar View Post
I've used both. Believe me you will be more satisfied with the U-Pol. I think fewer people use U-Pol because they either don't know about it or are afraid to spray it on. Granted, I've been spraying automotive paint for over twenty years, but if you can water flowers, you can spray this stuff. Here is my write up.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460435
X2......its a good durable product that easy to apply. Shoots on with a rocker schutz gun.
StreetbikeDepot is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.