Help upgrading my stock jeep wrangler.
I am an active duty service member and have just returned from a deployment where I saved $5000 to put towards my 2003 Jeep Wrangle X. Currently my jeep is stock minus a 5" short arm lift kit and a ram air intake. I would like to turn my jeep into a dual purpose trail jeep for the Southern California area. What parts do you all suggest I buy? Below is what I am thinking to buy, but I am open to advice as I am new to off roading.
Below is what I was thinking to buy:
1. Front and rear Dana 44 axles (used with trading in my stock axles) for $2000.
2. Slip joke eliminator $300.
3. Front and rear bumpers with oversized tire carrier $1000.
4. Side rock guards $300.
5. Cat back exhaust $300.
6. Steering stabilizer $250.
7. Larger tires with what's left.
We'll that about what I calculated for prices during a few internet searches I have done. I am planing to install all parts myself. Does this sound like a good start or am I doing it all wrong?