Hardtop side window trim - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Hardtop side window trim

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-21-2011, 11:22 AM   #1
HarperToad
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hardtop side window trim

anyone ever replace the window trim on the side windows on your hard top? The dealership has said the trim is 43.70$ EA an I am not willing to pay that. I have thought about supergluing it but dont want to risk damaging the hard top. I have not been able to find any replacement trim on quadratec or any other site for my year. I have a 2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport, the windows are not about to fall out an it is not leaking yet, but it looks like garbage with the trim hanging around. I have tried to push it back it, but it pops right out. any thoughts or ideas. thank you

HarperToad is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.