Gumount Multi-system cleaner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Gumount Multi-system cleaner

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 04-19-2014, 12:58 PM   #1
Super6XJ
2004 WJ 

Gumount Multi-system cleaner

Well i just thought i shed some light as they are going head to head with seafoam,
Saying they have more cleaning agents and cleans better then the Seafoam,
Why i got interested in this,
went to advance auto and they have it buy one get one free, So it got dumped in the jeep and we will see with this tank how my jeep goes,
gomout even has a web page dedicated to proving their additive works better,

this is taken from the website
Quote:
A MORE COMPLETE CLEAN.
The primary cleaning agent in Gumout Multi-System Tune-Up is PEA, a nitrogen-based detergent proven to be the only cleaning agent strong enough to clean tough carbon buildup from the entire fuel system*. With the strength of PEA, Gumout Multi-System Tune-Up can remove gum, varnish, fuel deposits and residue from direct and indirect fuel injectors, intake valves and ports, combustion chambers, piston tops and cylinder heads. It remains stable in high heat, like in the combustion chamber, so it works when other additives burn up in this harsh environment.

Sea Foam contains naphtha for cleaning. Naphtha is a solvent with some cleaning properties, but when poured into the gas tank is not strong enough to clean the entire fuel system and burns up before it can attack carbon deposits on key engine parts.
what yall think?

and i am no way afilliated with this company, just i have seen some Companies try to clone the seafoam but fail and die off,
I love seafoam and well if this Cleans better and helps the engine more, ill be looking for this

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.