Gobi Ranger Recon or Stealth Recon? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Gobi Ranger Recon or Stealth Recon?

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Alloy USA Still Available

Unread 06-03-2014, 07:20 PM   #1
Texas16

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Gobi Ranger Recon or Stealth Recon?

I'm thinking about getting either the Gobi Ranger Recon roof rack or the Gobi Stealth Recon roof rack for my 06 LJ Rubi. Apart from the increased height of the rack at the front of the Ranger, what other differences are there if any? What are the pros/cons of each rack vs the other? I can't decide which to get.

Texas16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2014, 09:05 PM   #2
sprkplg08
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Here's the stealth on my lj, really like the lower stance of it. The only issue is the limited space between the top and the rack makes it difficult to keep the roof clean.
image.jpg  

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.