Free shipping @ Quadratec! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Free shipping @ Quadratec!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 02-07-2012, 10:17 PM   #1
metalry101

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Free shipping @ Quadratec!

I did a quick search but didn't find anything, so I figured I'd throw this up here. Sorry if it's a repost.

If you like Quadratec's massive selection but don't much care for their obscene shipping prices (even on small items), try searching for that item via Google and then clicking into it via the Google Shopping page. It should offer you free ground shipping. It's not the quickest thing ever...I ordered some stuff Sunday night and the ETA is next Monday...but it is free. On a $150 order, that's $27 in savings! In my book, that's worth the slight hassle of a few extra clicks. Hope this helps some fellow Jeepers save some coin and maybe allow for more parts purchases!

Utah Jeepcrew #26
metalry101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2012, 10:22 PM   #2
jeepinjeffrey
2003 TJ Wrangler 

If you call over the phone they usually can work out a deal with you too,
33" BFGodrich KM2's | Ion Alloy 174 Rims | 4.5 Rubicon Express Lift | Currie adjustable control Arms | Advanced Adaptors SYE | Tom woods rear CV diveshaft | 4.0L I-6 Engine | NV231 Command-Trac Transfer case | Dana 30 w/ Aussie Locker | Dana 35c Rear w/ Trac-Lok Limited slip | 3.73 | ORO LED Tail lights | JKS Adjustable Trackbars and Quicker Disconnects | Black Magic Brakes | ZJ V8 Tie rod Upgrade | Uniden 520XL CB/PA system

[B]My Build Thread:[/B]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/2003-wrangler-sport-4-5-re-lift-33-bfg-km2s-never-ending-wish-list-1312377/"]Click Here[/URL]

[B]Some of my Favorite Sites:[/B]
[URL="http://www.4x4xplor.com/mods-TJ.html/"]4x4xplor.com[/URL]
[URL="]http://www.stu-offroad.com/siteindex.asp/"]stu-offroad.com[/URL]
[URL="http://www.quadratec.com/jeep_knowledgebase/"]Quadratec Knowledge Base[/URL]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/tj-tech-boot-camp-must-read-new-tj-owners-forum-members-722109/"]TJ tech bootcamp[/URL]

[B]Ask about my Custom Vinyl Decals![/B]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/new-vendor-custom-vinyl-decals-1385910//"]Click Here[/URL]
jeepinjeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2012, 10:32 PM   #3
metalry101

1990 YJ Wrangler 

That's cool. I'll have to remember that. This works even on weekends or right now. I'm usually at work or school when they're available via the phone, so most of my shopping is done fairly late in the day.

Utah Jeepcrew #26
metalry101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2012, 07:30 AM   #4
Quadratec
Vendor
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalry101 View Post
I did a quick search but didn't find anything, so I figured I'd throw this up here. Sorry if it's a repost.

If you like Quadratec's massive selection but don't much care for their obscene shipping prices (even on small items), try searching for that item via Google and then clicking into it via the Google Shopping page. It should offer you free ground shipping. It's not the quickest thing ever...I ordered some stuff Sunday night and the ETA is next Monday...but it is free. On a $150 order, that's $27 in savings! In my book, that's worth the slight hassle of a few extra clicks. Hope this helps some fellow Jeepers save some coin and maybe allow for more parts purchases!
You can also PM me for orders. Forum members get free ground shipping on their orders and reduced rates for other methods.

-Joe

We Price Match, PM me for a quote

Online Hours: 9am-5pm EST Monday - Friday

Jeep Parts | Jeep Wheels | Jeep Tires | Jeep Lift Kits | Jeep Bumpers | Jeep Soft Tops
Quadratec is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2012, 07:37 AM   #5
jeepinhokie
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadratec View Post
You can also PM me for orders. Forum members get free ground shipping on their orders and reduced rates for other methods.

-Joe
wish i knew this a week ago. fast shipping for sure, but $15 for a tree saver and shackles seemed steep.

Are the Red Crosby shackles supposed to be wrapped in something? or is it just assumed the paint will be chipped when they are used, so no wrapping is applied to them. b/c they arrived chipped.

A Hokie build

check out my jeepin videos!
jeepinhokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 09:39 PM   #6
Tenshots1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Just order from Quadratec on the 24th. Product wasn't on backorder, yet it took until today(5th) to ship. Yes it was free shipping, but it sure takes a long time to get in that package! Amazon needs to carry more jeep parts! HAHAHA
Unread 11-05-2012, 09:44 PM   #7
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshots1 View Post
Just order from Quadratec on the 24th. Product wasn't on backorder, yet it took until today(5th) to ship. Yes it was free shipping, but it sure takes a long time to get in that package! Amazon needs to carry more jeep parts! HAHAHA
How do you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson - Top Gear Botswana Special
Why don't all cars have no doors? When I come to power I'm going to make it a rule because this is just better.
sjones26573 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 10:16 PM   #8
kjg26
1993 YJ Wrangler 

They are located near where the hurricane hit. I'm sure that played a role in the delay.
Unread 11-06-2012, 12:02 AM   #9
Tenshots1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjones26573 View Post
How do you know?
When a receipt is sent to your email from Quadratec, there is a section that says "products on backorder". My part was not on this list.
Unread 11-06-2012, 05:15 AM   #10
jeepinhokie
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjg26 View Post
They are located near where the hurricane hit. I'm sure that played a role in the delay.
This...

when i order smaller stuff i get it in two days.

A Hokie build

Unread 11-06-2012, 12:33 PM   #11
Hosejockey61
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I talked to Joe above and he price matched and gave free shipping. I ordered my bumper and winch on a Friday and they were on my doorstep the following Wednesday.

If you read previous threads, Joe really goes out of his way to make things right.
Hosejockey61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 07:23 PM   #12
Dean7276
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Great info! I was wondering why the winch I was looking at had free shipping yesterday but when I went back today shipping was $59. I just google searched it now and got free shipping. Thanks!
Dean7276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 05:04 PM   #13
Ferrachi
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepinjeffrey View Post
If you call over the phone they usually can work out a deal with you too,
No they won't. At least not for me. They've lost all my business.
Ferrachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #14
Butterbuddha

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrachi View Post
No they won't. At least not for me. They've lost all my business.
Last time I called (and mentioned JeepForum) they said free shipping only applies to orders over 100 bucks. WTF man.....

I'll go with Quadra if they are the cheapest but I have no interest in getting anybody to price match or stuff like that. Just going to go with the cheapest guy.
Unread 11-18-2012, 07:42 AM   #15
jeepinhokie
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbuddha

Last time I called (and mentioned JeepForum) they said free shipping only applies to orders over 100 bucks. WTF man.....

I'll go with Quadra if they are the cheapest but I have no interest in getting anybody to price match or stuff like that. Just going to go with the cheapest guy.
I've ordered a bunch of small stuff from q-tec. All I have to do is call. Give them the part number. my name and they have all my info.

Nothing over $100 and always free shipping. To my door in 2-3 days.

A Hokie build

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.