frameless soft tops - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > frameless soft tops

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitZone Offroad - Jeep Forum PromotionFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-10-2015, 10:35 AM   #1
avalentino126
1999 TJ Wrangler 

frameless soft tops

Looking to get a frameless soft top for my tj, what are my options?

avalentino126 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2015, 11:58 AM   #2
JeeperDon
Join a 4x4 Club

1993 YJ Wrangler 

There are a lot of threads on this. Do a search in the TJ section.
Unread 04-12-2015, 08:09 AM   #3
smokeybear
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Really like my Bestop Trektop when it's up. Don't like trying to convert it to safari top. The rear corners are hard plastic, so even when you try to roll them up you have large pieces that take a substantial amount of room in the back even without a seat. Almost need to take the sides and back off before leaving the house. Trail changes are easy but the bulk is a pain.
Unread 04-12-2015, 10:55 AM   #4
gregstudeny
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalentino126 View Post
Looking to get a frameless soft top for my tj, what are my options?
I dislike my trek top. It doesn't fit well at all. It's a pain to convert to safari mode. I wish I kept my OEM top. I would prefer a regular framed top that folds back and a set of spider shades.
gregstudeny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2015, 12:31 PM   #5
RDPrimeaux
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I have the trektop for my LJ. I love the look of it. It is a pain, but I found it gets easier the more I take it off. It is more difficult than the factory top.
RDPrimeaux is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-09-2015, 07:52 PM   #6
YellowJacketCO
Jeepholic

2000 TJ Wrangler 

I have the trektop and love it. I have tried other brands over the years and the trektop has ben the best
YellowJacketCO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.