Found this kit in the garage - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Found this kit in the garage

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-30-2014, 11:02 AM   #1
footbag828

Found this kit in the garage

I was looking through a box I had that the owner of my old cherokee had given me, after cleaning my garage out. I found these spacers and sway bar disconnects. I was wondering what was missing and what it would be worth.

image-683644170.jpg

footbag828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2014, 09:23 PM   #2
Indy

I see .30 in scrap weight.

Never underestimate the power of stupid.
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2014, 09:02 PM   #3
Davetopay
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Yeah, Leaf spring block for the rear, budget boost for the front and cheap, possibly rough country discos. The kind of stuff you give to a 16 year old who just wants to look a little cooler in the highschool parking lot.
Davetopay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2014, 09:45 PM   #4
SkeeterTZX
2000 TJ Wrangler 

put it on craigslist for $50. take $40 if offered.
SkeeterTZX is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.