- debadge - peel off any and all decals
- chrome removal (sand and paint the headlight bezels)
- teraflex disconnects
- rummage through friends garages - ask nicely for anything you want
- winch; the best thing you will ever get
- rocker protection
- skids; engine/trans/gas
- cb and antenna
- this list begins but never ends...
Happiness is Uno Clicko-Shaped.
Black Heep #24/Invisible Heep #2/AGJC Revivor
oh ok, i should probably get them too, dont want any body damage. You can still install nerf bars after that right? What are disconnects and what do they do? Thanks really guys, i need to know this info but i am embarrassed about asking this stuff to other people cause they will bash me but you guys are great!
A good way to really learn is go to the section for your model Jeep ( I am assuming its a TJ) and read the threads from the start to the end. A lot of them you can skip because some people posts just to increase their posts count. Spend a few hours reading and you will be amazed at how much you will pick up. Then start deciding what kind of wheeling you want to do and see what people with similar styles are doing to theirs. Good luck and ask questions.