Fabtech 3.5" suspension lift OR 3in Trailmaster Suspension Lift with SSV shocks on YJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Fabtech 3.5" suspension lift OR 3in Trailmaster Suspension Lift with SSV shocks on YJ

Zone Offroad Body and Suspension Lift Kits, Brackets, DiscBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 09-27-2011, 10:15 PM   #1
BIGJoe29
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Fabtech 3.5" suspension lift OR 3in Trailmaster Suspension Lift with SSV shocks on YJ

Im not sure what to get. I will b getting a stock or close to stock wrangler yj in the near future and i dont know which of these 2 suspension lifts to decide from.
Fabtech 3.5in lift = $775
Trailmaster 3in lift = $720
I plan on putting 31x10.5's on it as well
Im not gonna b doing any serious rock crawling just fire roads and trails maybe some rocks.
Recommendations for tires and other lifts will b helpful. i am new to the jeeping game

BIGJoe29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2011, 02:01 PM   #2
KLT88YJ
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Hands down the fabtech springs! They're military wrapped around the spring eyes. Also look into BDS suspension. Awesome warranty to boot. My buddy's running BDS 3.5" leafs on his YJ, they ride nice and are very flexy!

Good luck
KLT88YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2011, 12:06 AM   #3
BIGJoe29
1990 YJ Wrangler 

thnx for the help
BIGJoe29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2011, 03:32 AM   #4
KLT88YJ
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Sure thing!
KLT88YJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comparison , suspension lift , wrangler , wrangler yj , YJ

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.