Dragging Sound After Off-Roading - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Dragging Sound After Off-Roading

Advance Adapters SYE KitsOconee Off-Road Jeep Night!SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140

Unread 01-20-2014, 07:14 AM   #1
Matt07WK
2007 WK 

Dragging Sound After Off-Roading

I have a 2007 WK, and after I go off-road I hear this weird sound coming from the driver side front wheel well. It sounds like I'm dragging a piece of plastic along the pavement (it did the same thing after going on the beach with stock tires, too). Usually I hear this noise when turning, but sometimes I hear it just driving. After a couple of days of driving it stops. I've visually inspected the area pretty thoroughly and don't see anything loose, broken, or dragging. Anyone have any idea what could be causing the noise?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.