Decision Time: Warn 9.5cti or Powerplant - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Decision Time: Warn 9.5cti or Powerplant

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-03-2014, 07:53 AM   #16
fiftycal

My bud runs a PowerPlant to air up 6 man river rafts every weekend. Ive always been impressed with the air compressor. If you are constantly needing a compressor then I'd say its one of the best options out as far as ease of use and installation. Think Warn just started a $150 cash back rebate so take advantage of that.

fiftycal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2014, 08:52 AM   #17
jeff_in_rc
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I have an older version of the 9500 Powerplant and love it! It will air up my 35's from 10psi to 32psi in exactly 2 minutes which I think is great. I tried my Superflow MV-50 and it took well over 5 minutes to air up the same tire and I love that little portable compressor but it can't compare as far as air flow goes.

It is all up to what you want in a winch and a compressor, me I like the fact its all one unit but to each their own.

BTW every battery powered compressor works a little better with the engine running, just my 0.02.
Unread 02-03-2014, 11:40 AM   #18
VanBCguy
Web Wheeler

1999 WJ 

9.5cti
VanBCguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2014, 03:15 PM   #19
mcrn77
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Thanks for all the advice and pics guys, greatly appreciate it.
mcrn77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2014, 09:30 AM   #20
mcrn77
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Got the taxes back and getting a bit more then I thought so decided to go with the 9.5CTI-s and a Viair compressor. I like the ultra duty so assuming I can get the tank under the jeep, I'll have some good power to play with. Thanks for all the advice
mcrn77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.