Custom Diamond Plate Boxes and stuff - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Custom Diamond Plate Boxes and stuff

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 02-09-2010, 11:15 AM   #1
stargazer3141
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Custom Diamond Plate Boxes and stuff

I am giving this guy a plug on this website - I am a Jeeper and wanted a custom sized diamond plate box for the back of my YJ ( I have already removed the seats and Linexed the interior) - anyway, I wanted a lockable box to bolt down in the back and I already had a small diamond plate box that I wanted to use. Long story short I had a need for a custom size diamond plate box, and I "met" this guy on ebay. He made me one and did a great job - got a box about 2' x 3' x 2' for $250 - looks great, has a gas shock opening device to hold up the lid, and it is lockable!. I am going to bolt it down so I can store some gear and not have to worry too much about it. I thought there might be other jeepers out there who could benefit from this guys' services - he does not know I am giving him this recommendation, and I am not being compensated in any way for this "plug" ( not even a set of steak knives!)

If you need custom diamond plate metalwork done, here is his contact information:

Mark Proul
203 228 2164
proul@sbcglobal.net

Don't forget to wave at my jeep!

stargazer3141 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2010, 10:57 PM   #2
CopperCJ7
1984 CJ7 

You should post pics of your box and does that guy have a website?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Strenk View Post
What CJ owner doesn't want to hack up his harness for the next owner to have fun with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseph View Post
The thread will derail quicker than a walrus on a Crisco-soaked Slip 'n' Slide.
CopperCJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-10-2010, 03:32 PM   #3
stargazer3141
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I do not know if he has a website or not - I just thought some fellow jeepers might want some custom diamond plate work done. I will post a pic of the box he made for me as soon as possible - great idea Copper.
stargazer3141 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.