Custom Diamond Plate Boxes and stuff - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Custom Diamond Plate Boxes and stuff

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire Carr*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*

Unread 02-09-2010, 11:15 AM   #1
stargazer3141
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Custom Diamond Plate Boxes and stuff

I am giving this guy a plug on this website - I am a Jeeper and wanted a custom sized diamond plate box for the back of my YJ ( I have already removed the seats and Linexed the interior) - anyway, I wanted a lockable box to bolt down in the back and I already had a small diamond plate box that I wanted to use. Long story short I had a need for a custom size diamond plate box, and I "met" this guy on ebay. He made me one and did a great job - got a box about 2' x 3' x 2' for $250 - looks great, has a gas shock opening device to hold up the lid, and it is lockable!. I am going to bolt it down so I can store some gear and not have to worry too much about it. I thought there might be other jeepers out there who could benefit from this guys' services - he does not know I am giving him this recommendation, and I am not being compensated in any way for this "plug" ( not even a set of steak knives!)

If you need custom diamond plate metalwork done, here is his contact information:

Mark Proul
203 228 2164
proul@sbcglobal.net

Don't forget to wave at my jeep!

stargazer3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2010, 10:57 PM   #2
CopperCJ7
1984 CJ7 

You should post pics of your box and does that guy have a website?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Strenk View Post
What CJ owner doesn't want to hack up his harness for the next owner to have fun with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseph View Post
The thread will derail quicker than a walrus on a Crisco-soaked Slip 'n' Slide.
CopperCJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2010, 03:32 PM   #3
stargazer3141
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I do not know if he has a website or not - I just thought some fellow jeepers might want some custom diamond plate work done. I will post a pic of the box he made for me as soon as possible - great idea Copper.
stargazer3141 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.