Does anyone run these?
Here is a blurb I found about them. I have never heard of them, but they sound interesting. I especially like the built in wireless option.
You may not recognize the brand name, but ComeUp winches have been been in the US for quite a while. They have been exclusively re-branded and sold under another major US winch companies brand name. We have been running these winches for 7-8 years now - and many of you have too.
Now they are here under their own brand name and we are stoked! They also brought over their Seal line of winches which are a step up on the DV's that were being re-branded.
ComeUp is based just outside of Portland Oregon - with full service and repair being done at their facility. (This is ComeUp, NOT an importer middle man)
ComeUp Seal 9.5RSi:
- Fully Seal'd and submersible
- 9,500#'s capcity
- 100' of Synthetic Line & Aluminum Fairlead
- External Brake system - Heat dissipates outside the drum(great for synthetic lines)
- Wireless Remote Control Built In
- Thermal Overload Indicator
- One of the Lowest Amp draws
I have to say their DV-9 looks a lot like the Superwinch ep9.0.