CJ2 / Chevy V6 parts in Miami - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > CJ2 / Chevy V6 parts in Miami

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-01-2013, 12:11 PM   #1
Gazjeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

CJ2 / Chevy V6 parts in Miami

Hi all,

New to the forum & from the UK so be gentle with me

Coming over to the USA in 2 weeks for a holiday in the Keys & a mate with a 1947 CJ2, with a small block 229 V6 (its around a 1979-1980 model) has asked me to pick up some parts for him.

He is after a new starter motor & new Twin carbertter. More specific engine info when he gives it to me to follow.

Basically, can you guys give me any pointers as to where I can pick these up from. We fly into Miami so somewhere in that area will be ideal.

If you can give me any links to places so I can make sure they have them on the shelf or if I have to order up front that would be great.

Apologies if there is an introductions area, Im still looking around the forum.

Cheers for your help

Gaz

Gazjeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.