Central NJ Jeep/Offroad Shop - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Central NJ Jeep/Offroad Shop

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-02-2004, 01:20 PM   #1
CuzzinOlaf

Central NJ Jeep/Offroad Shop

I didn't bother doing a search because this is based on opinion. I am looking for a shop in Central NJ that has a good name for Jeep parts and Lift Kits. Spring is coming and I am starting to look for a lift. Any places that anyone can recommend? I am in the Princeton area but work near Union. Thanks.

[COLOR=navy]Blue Jeep Club Member #27[/COLOR][/B]

[URL=http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/3/web/459000-459999/459189_5_full.jpg]MIGHT BE FS in NJ: 91 YJ 4.0 L w/5 Spd w/31x12.5 XTerrains on Canyons w/ 6" BW Flares [/URL]
[URL=http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/459000-459999/459189_21_full.jpg]YJ and WJ (before totalled) [/URL]

[B]Huge mud holes are like hot chicks with an STD. You want to hit them hard and fast but you’re afraid of the consequences[/B]
CuzzinOlaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2004, 07:27 AM   #2
TellyDSP
Poland and PPV!!!!
1995 YJ Wrangler 

There is a place in Englishtown right across from the auction. Basically central Jersey. I live in Millstone and that is the only one I know about in the area. I believe the place is called Kodiak Customs(says its a 4x4 shop), they always have jacked up Jeeps and other rigs out front.

This seems to be the place, the address matches up(I think)...
Kodiak Customs . Pretty nice site for a 4x4 shop I think.

Craig

SIRA4x4 Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeples
n00bs bashing n00bs, it's a pitifull thing.
TellyDSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2004, 01:09 AM   #3
MSHarnett
Broke Bogger

There is OK4wd up here in Phillipsburg. I wouldn't say its central Jersey, but its a pretty good store, but just make sure you know what the price is of what you need, they tend to overprice if your not on the ball. www.ok4wd.com

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.