axle flip? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > axle flip?

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-08-2013, 02:30 PM   #1
vgmp53
1981 FSJ Cherokee 

axle flip?

I was wondering if anyone had any information on flipping the axles on a 1982 amc Cherokee the axles are on the top of the leafs and I was wondering how I could go about mounting them on the bottom of the leags any information will help thanks and god bless

vgmp53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013, 06:09 PM   #2
tjcj
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Search spring over axle swap on the web and you should find all the info you need

Sent from my XT881 freezeray gun using JeepForum
Unread 05-08-2013, 07:19 PM   #3
underpowered
Bouncin' on a Budget

1998 ZJ 

basically you need new spring perches welded on the axle, new u-bolts and most likely u bolt plates, longer brake lines just to name the basics. will net probably around 5" of lift or so. Lots of info can be found with a little searching.

2000 powerjoke tow pig

Anti-jeep--1989 K5 blazer. the new off road ride
underpowered is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013, 08:53 PM   #4
vgmp53
1981 FSJ Cherokee 

Thanks for the replies ill do some research and post some oics
vgmp53 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.