AtoZ Rocksliders - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > AtoZ Rocksliders

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-22-2010, 02:32 PM   #1
d3mk0
2004 LJ Wrangler 

AtoZ Rocksliders

I just purchased Rocksliders from AtoZ and i love them......so far. I got them unfinished raw steel, so my Wrangler Unlimited is Yellow, so now it my choice and i need help, what color do you think? People told me yellow but i think it would be to much but what do i know? I'm leaning towards Gloss black or Flat black. Let me know what you think. When its done ill hopefully post picks.

d3mk0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2010, 02:39 PM   #2
dagr8tim

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Flat black if you are doing black. Otherwise Yellow or choose some accent collor, but if you go with an accent color do that same color for all your accents.

97 XJ SE - DD/Light Trail Rig - The War Wagon
75 CJ5 with a badly chopped CJ7 Tub - Pandora
96 Land Rover Discovery - Black Dog; possible trail toy
dagr8tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2010, 02:53 PM   #3
d3mk0
2004 LJ Wrangler 

well i have everything black. I also have American Racing ATX Chamber wheels with Teflon so there black. i always liked everything black, no chrome for me.
d3mk0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2010, 02:57 PM   #4
dagr8tim

1997 XJ Cherokee 

My XJ is white, and I'd doing all accents and armor in flat black. It really sticks out and looks clean.

97 XJ SE - DD/Light Trail Rig - The War Wagon
75 CJ5 with a badly chopped CJ7 Tub - Pandora
96 Land Rover Discovery - Black Dog; possible trail toy
dagr8tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2010, 01:59 PM   #5
fish4ever02
2008 JK Wrangler 

You can try a rattle can duraliner.
fish4ever02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2010, 05:37 PM   #6
Polecat
2006 LJ Wrangler 

When I received my A to Z rockers I first painted them flat black. While it looked cool the finish showed every little scuff mark from my shoes and branches on the trail.

I recoated it with a textured black finish and then a coat of satin over that. Looks much better not showing the scuff marks.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.