anyone install a Extreme Custom Fabrication roll cage???? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > anyone install a Extreme Custom Fabrication roll cage????

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation Packages

Unread 10-01-2012, 07:03 PM   #1
Jevy
1984 CJ7 

anyone install a Extreme Custom Fabrication roll cage????

Hey everyone,

I have an Extreme Custom Fabrication front roll cage in route for my cj7 with a couple hand grips, front crossbar with handle, and two bent center pipe connectors. Just curious if anyone had any feedback on how the install went? I currently have the interior bare so I am thinking I will set the rollbar back in the jeep and tack everything up there then move it back to the ground and finish it up. Going to be burning lots of wire to get that one done.

Jevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2014, 04:48 AM   #2
Dallas1971
1984 CJ7 

Cage

Did you get the cage? I was thinking of getting one and wanted your thoughts
Dallas1971 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.