Any racks without drilling? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Any racks without drilling?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-26-2009, 05:43 PM   #1
Seeyolater
2009 JK Wrangler 

Any racks without drilling?

Does anyone know of a good roof rack for my wrangler that does not require drilling? Most of the ones I see attach to the windshield bracket in front, but require drilling into the bumper or rear body. I live in Chicago and with all the salt on the streets I want to avoid drilling as much as possible. I want a roof rack onto which I could attach kayaks or a basket. I see they have roof racks that attach directly to the freedom top, but they are only for 4 doors or single piece hardtops.

Seeyolater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2009, 06:38 PM   #2
jbeebe
1991 YJ Wrangler 

i've never seen one. the only thing i imagine is getting a bracket fab'd up to mate the rear support bars mate with your existing bumper bolts or something
jbeebe is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.