Some additional notes:
1. Couplers and balls are cheaper at WalMart unless (and sometimes even when) you stack coupons and sales at Harbor Freight. For me, WalMart is closer.
2. Had the 25% coupon for July 4 but of the 2 HF in town, only one had them in stock, so I went ahead and bought mine using a 20% coupon.
3. I heard a lot of customers in both HF talking about missing pieces. Checked my kit, it was complete.
4. Wanted to put a 2" coupler as opposed to the 1-7/8 that it comes with. Bought it, then found that the mounting hoes don't line up! Drilling new holes will put them too close to the original ones. I'm worried they would be too weak. Will take back the coupler and go to a 2" coupler if and when I replace the tow bar with a full length one.
5. My Jeep already has a 2" ball, so I went and purchased a 1-7/8 for it.
6. With trailer squared up, looks like the axle isn't. Looks to be about 1/2" off comparing to the center brace.
7. Putting the fenders on - Right fender is good. Left fender won't go on because the holes are drilled in the wrong spots on the left frame side! Pictures to follow.
8. Cleaned and repacked the bearings.
Just realize that these won't be the best quality kits, but the materials look to be okay. Be ready to make adjustments.
I looked at the T&G wood planking at Home Depot. As someone else mentioned, not the best. I may go with 1x8 and get someone to show me how to join them using biscuits or run a router to make a home grown tongue & groove. I have no woodworking skills other that painting & staining.
I blatantly admit that nothing on this build is my original idea.
Thank you to all that have posted on army's thread or started your own.