Alternative Cargo Carrying Methods and Backseat Storage - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > Alternative Cargo Carrying Methods and Backseat Storage

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 05-08-2013, 07:30 PM   #1
Bravo1782
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Alternative Cargo Carrying Methods and Backseat Storage

Greetings everyone,

So here's my dilemma: I've been thinking about a roof rack (I have another thread looking for anyone who has used a warrior roof rack) and I've really been thinking: maybe I'm not using the space I have optimally. I don't haul around more than one other person most of the time, and I feel that my back seat is taking up space that could be better utilized. I've had a few ideas for mounting jerry cans in the back, and various toolboxes, storage racks, cargo nets, ETC that I could. But I could use some more ideas and pictures!

So let's have at it? What creative methods have you guys come up with to haul cargo in a standard 2dr jeep? DIY boxes and racks...anything...I need some ideas! And anything will help! In return, once I get some ideas together, I'll post a build thread of what I've gotten together as far as ideas go!

Bravo1782 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.