AEV Rockers? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > AEV Rockers?

August special - FREE XJ Unibody stiffeners when you buy a~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!

Unread 02-13-2006, 04:06 PM   #1
RUB1CON

AEV Rockers?

Anyone know where to buy that wont take like 6 months to get and I have also heard that ARB is now making them for AEV maybe they have all along but I dont know anyways any info would be great, Its for a SWB TJ thanks

Unread 02-13-2006, 04:30 PM   #2
JeepCreepn01

yeah ARB bought the rights, so they should be massed produced soon, i love my AEV rockers
JeepCreepn01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2006, 04:31 PM   #3
JeepCreepn01

oh sorry, order here says its shipping soon
http://www.4x4rockshop.com/scripts/default.asp
Unread 02-13-2006, 09:05 PM   #4
JPN High
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Can anyone even get in touch with AEV?? I ordered my rocker guards July 15 in 05... I got in touch with them once in Sept (only time they picked up the phone) and they said in 6 weeks they would ship. Here it is in Feb and nothing. I since ordered and received AtoZ and love em, service was awesome and install easy. End is that i still need to cancel my AEV. Anyone have any suggestions???
JPN High is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2006, 06:12 AM   #5
JeepCreepn01

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPN High
Can anyone even get in touch with AEV?? I ordered my rocker guards July 15 in 05... I got in touch with them once in Sept (only time they picked up the phone) and they said in 6 weeks they would ship. Here it is in Feb and nothing. I since ordered and received AtoZ and love em, service was awesome and install easy. End is that i still need to cancel my AEV. Anyone have any suggestions???
call and leave a message
Unread 02-14-2006, 01:01 PM   #6
RUB1CON

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepCreepn01
yeah ARB bought the rights, so they should be massed produced soon, i love my AEV rockers

Where did you get your rockers www.4x4rockshop.com? I like them a lot I would just like to order some you dont want to sell yours do ya
Unread 02-14-2006, 02:54 PM   #7
JeepCreepn01

got them from quadratec, like a year ago before everyone wanted them, never back ordered or nothing, and no wont sell them till they fall off, theyve been hit hard many times, i love them, got many bashes and dents in them
Unread 02-14-2006, 03:11 PM   #8
The Mean Fish
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPN High
You should PM Oman4x4, I'm sure he has a direct line to AEV along with a live cam feed of their production space.
The Mean Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2006, 03:23 PM   #9
JeepCreepn01

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mean Fish
You should PM Oman4x4, I'm sure he has a direct line to AEV along with a live cam feed of their production space.
now now, just cause he indources everything on that jeep and takls about it none stop doesnt mean he has a direct line, well yeah he prolly does

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.