Advice on new lift - Page 2 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 18 Old 06-28-2013, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
98TJcomeonuh
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Well I played around with the psi in my tires and did the chalk line test and finally came out with around 32 psi in each tire and its fairly smooth. But still rougher than I would like. Probably going to upgrade my shocks and see how much that helps out. Maybe ome nitro's or rancho's something of better quality. And thanks for all the quality advice about my tires.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 18 Old 06-28-2013, 03:58 PM
Filthy-Beast
2006 LJ Wrangler 

The best is when the shocks are tuned to the springs. I don't know your lift. So research what shocks people like with your springs, not just what shocks they like.

13 JKUR Build thread

For Sale: 2013 4dr JK Painted black Hard Top JKUR 18/59 springs and shocks

97 TJ: daughter 1 - 2.5L, Auto, 2" BB, 31" GY Duratrac
98 TJ: Daugher 2 - 4.0L, 5spd, D44 rear
06 LJ Rubicon: mine - Rokmen full up-armor, 8 adjustable CAs, front bumper, sliders, corners, Shrockworks rear bumper, 3" AEV/BDS lift, Currie HD stearing and Antirock, MT/r - k 35x12.5, SuperWinch, MC Overlines, York OBA
13 JKU Rubicon: Wife's for now, Ace Rock rails & rear bumper tire carrier, Truck Lites, MC Game changer 3.5 lift, RR skids, PSC Brawler front bumper, Warn 9.5cti-s, 35" GY MTRs
post #18 of 18 Old 07-02-2013, 05:34 AM Thread Starter
98TJcomeonuh
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Well after quite a bite of research on price, quality of parts used and overall ride quality on/off road; I will be going to swap out the current lift for a 2" or 3 " BDS lift (still haven't made final Choice). But also still do the 1.25 body lift, 1 MML, sye, metalcloak upper and lowers front and rear, and that will pretty much have me set for everything I will need. Hopefully? But also upgrade the tires while I'm at it too.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.