ACE Engineering, or other tire carrier. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > ACE Engineering, or other tire carrier.

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDRear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJSWAG 50 Cal Ammo Can Mount With M2A1 Can

Unread 11-09-2013, 10:47 AM   #1
Psycho-X-Jeep
Free hugs <<< just ask!

2009 JK Wrangler 

ACE Engineering, or other tire carrier.

Anyone have any experience with ACE Engineering's products? Their rear tire carrier seems to be very economical and it has the options I am looking for (one action to open the tailgate, accessory mounts, etc.). They are also made out of 1/4" steel rather than the industry standard 3/16". Its probably heavier, but i assume more stout as well (all else being equal). Looking at the pictures, the welds don't look super clean, but I don't know much about welding.

Anyone's input is appreciated. LOD my second choice. PSC is out... Too expensive. If I was gonna pay that much I would go to Shrockworks and see if they could modify their tire carrier to be a single action opening type.

Psycho-X-Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2013, 12:14 PM   #2
Eckoh
2003 TJ Wrangler 

look at the exogate from gr8tops.com. Its wht i have and could not be happier with it
Eckoh is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.