2013 Unlimited wind noise - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > 2013 Unlimited wind noise

SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 10-06-2013, 09:56 AM   #1
Carymac

2013 Unlimited wind noise

Bought my wife a new 2013 Unlimited Moab...has, in my opinion, significant wind noise where the tops, windshield front door windows meet. Is this just S.O.P for the Unlimted's? Mopar sells the "insulation kits" for around $250 but not sure if they are primarily for heat reduction. Any fix for the wind noise or just have to live with it? Thanks...other than this I am very happy with the rig and she friggin loves it...

Carymac is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.