Got a 95 wrangler that decided not to start Super Bowl sunday, and hasn't budged since.
It turns over but will not start.
I checked the battery ground and engine ground which are both good.
The battery is good, and had a full charge - it's a bit low now from all my attempts.
I played musical chairs with all the relays under the hood, and all the fuses are good.
I pulled a plug and touched it to the ground and got spark.
I depressed the rail compression gauge nipple, and gas shoots out.
I opened the air intake and shot some starter fluid in it.
I don't have a check engine light on.
and the fuel pump and the fuel filter have both been changed in less than a year...
My next thought is the Crankshaft Sensor (which went bad a couple years ago causing the jeep to die in mid ride), but I read somewhere if there is spark, the Crank Sensor is good??
I don't have money to throw at random sensors so I'm hoping someone on here might have some insight...
Need to see hoe much fuel pressure there is. Rent or borrow a gauge from parts house. It literally won't start under 30 psi. It should be mud to upper 40's. I'd test that and the Tps.
What color was the spark?