12 volt heater - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > General Jeep & Off-Road Equipment > 12 volt heater

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-08-2010, 10:52 PM   #1
handyman48066
1987 YJ Wrangler 

12 volt heater

I want to add a 12 volt heater to my jeep. Please give me suggestion on best one to get. Thanks Russ

handyman48066 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2010, 08:32 AM   #2
1998zj
1995 YJ Wrangler 

The stock heater in my 95 will run me out at 5*. Have you looked into upgrading your blower motor. It will work better than an electric.
Unread 01-09-2010, 09:56 AM   #3
mudmonkey2400
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I've thought about getting one, too. Are you talking about the portable ones that plug into the cigarette lighter?
Unread 01-09-2010, 12:49 PM   #4
Fhajad
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I personally think they're way too weak to do anything extra.
Fhajad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2010, 02:09 PM   #5
builder
1995 YJ Wrangler 

The best 12 volt heater. Hands down seat heaters!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.